Bassick ® Casters and Wheels by Service Caster
Click Here to Download Bassick Caster PDF
Catalog by Service Caster Corporation. 7.85 Mb
Use Adobe Search Feature To Easily Navigate to the Caster You Want.
This download may take a few seconds or several minutes according to user bandwidth.
All casters and wheels in the Bassick catalog are available at Service Caster Corporation. Units are provided for a vast number of applications.
View Shepherd Bassick caster selections.
Within the industrial environment, dolly and platform truck casters handle material handling needs. Plant engineering is handled with casters for die and fixture trucks, assembly line dollies, and machinery moving dollies. Casters and wheels for maintenance and shipping include selections for tool chests, scaffolding, stock picker carts and platform trucks.
Bakeries have many options with casters for bread racks, kitchen equipment, and ingredient bins. Food service and processing plants have caster and wheel solutions for mixers, vats, and packaging equipment from the Bassick caster catalog.
This in-depth catalog also features units for hotels and motels, laundries and dry cleaners, restaurants, schools, and textile plants.
For assistance in choosing your caster or wheel, and to place an order, contact our expert sales representatives at 1-800-215-8220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Popular Products from Bassick Caster and Wheel Catalog
To view a particular section of the catalog, please click the heading or image for a Bassick caster type below. The pages are PDF files, and will appear in a separate tab or window depending on your settings.
Bassick casters in the 61 Series are ideal dolly casters for warehouse and factory service. Swivel construction with 2", 2 1/2", 3" or 4" diameter wheels. Features a single level ball bearing for economy and long life.
This heavy zinc plated caster would typically be used on parts bins, moving dollies and portable conveyors.
The Series M68 Swivel and M08 Rigid caster is designed for institutional trucks and equipment with a capacity to 1,120 pounds. Ideal for stock carts, housekeeping carts, and maintenance trucks and carts.
Finished with zinc plating, these models have large diameter, wide wheels for heavier load capacities and easier rolling over floors.
Step on wheel brake available on swivel casters.
- OFFICE CHAIR CASTERS FOR STEM AND PLATE ATTACHMENT
- DIAMOND ARROW, hardened ball bearing swivel construction provides easy action and long life
- Supplied with non-marking non-staining GRAY BACO soft rubber wheels for use on hard smooth floors
- Equipped with polypropylene, quiet rolling, non-marking hard wheels for movement on carpets
- Oxidized copper finish for wood base chairs and nickel plating for metal base chairs
Zinc plated institutional casters for for furniture and equipment up to 600 pounds. These Bassick casters are designed for audio/visual stands, room service carts, display stands and cabinets and utility tables.
Step on wheel brake optional.
Designed for platform trucks, warehouse trucks, mobile containers and other material handling trucks carrying up to 3,600 pounds in hand pushed or conveyor towed applications.
The Bassick caster in the Honcho series has both rigid and swivel forks, with 5", 6" and 8" wheels.
- For platform trucks, fixture dollies, freight terminal trucks and cargo containers carrying up to 4,800 pounds in conveyor towed or hand pushed application
- Casters are available in rigid and swivel styles with 5", 6" and 8" caster wheels
- OS Swivel or OR Rigid 5", 6" and 8" wheels, 2" tread width
- Series HS Swivel or HR Rigid 6", 8" and 10" Diameter wheels, 21/2" tread width
- Impact resistant casters for power handling and high abuse operating conditions, rough floors and rough handling for carrying up to 6600 lbs. Total load
Bassick floor locks immobilize castered equipment in factories and warehouses. Platform trucks, fixture dollies or other items on casterd can be locked in place by a simple foot pressure.
The position lock does not lift the equipment.